BETTERLIFE FEEDERS AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE INVESTMENT AND CREDIT SOCIETY LTD. RS 30163
PORT HARCOURT BETTERLIFE FEEDERS (RS 30163) is an Agricultural Cooperative Investment and Credit Society Limited. BeTTerLIFE Feeders is a government approved Cooperative. We are one of the leading Agriculture based Co-operative in Africa. Our head office is situated in Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria; duly registered with Rivers State Ministry Of Commerce on the 19th of May, 2016 and as BETTERLIFE CONCEPT INTERNATIONAL LTD. with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Abuja FCT, Nigeria on 15th March, 2017.
The idea of setting up an Agro Cooperative Society initiated by Engr. Olaniyi Mayowa Animashaun, a seasoned trainer in Creative Agro Business Setup, Management and Consultancy. This idea turned into a vision in an agro training classroom where it was unanimously agreed by all the agro trainees (i.e. about 135 agro students) who were participants of the Helping Hands (H2i) Agro Skill Acquisition and Empowerment Program held on 18th– 21stAugust 2015 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
The Vision began with a formal Registration of the Co-operative as AGROBiz Cooperative Concept, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt (RS28936) and propelled by like mind who are currently with the Cooperative Society as the co-founder of PH BetterLife Feeders ACICS Ltd, great people like Pst. Rotimi Afekhuai, Mr. Austin Oleh Kalu, Engr. Clement Okechukwu, Mr. Ajayi Michael, Miss Tamunoibim Apiafi, Mrs. Waidi Happiness, Engr. Olusegun Funso, Engr. Fisayo M. Animashaun, etc. Along the line of our early agro operation, great personality like Aposle Joseph Uzomba, Mr. Danjuma Aliyu, Pst. Godwin Chibuenyi, Pst. Simon T. Mayah, Miss Ukala Nteijah Monday, and many other great people to mention just a few also joined the Cooperative Society. Right from the H2i agro training classroom, we all believed in the concept of coming together as a force of young and vibrant agro team of investors who would drive the vision by building a team of about Ten Million membership based Cooperative within and outside Nigeria to actively promote and develop agriculture in Nigeria as a nation and Africa as a continent.
BetterLife Feeders Agricultural Co-operative Investment and Credit Society Ltd. originated from AGROBIZ Cooperative Concept in order to expand on AGROBiz initial vision of just agricultural and agro-allied based business ideology to other SME (Small and Medium Scale Enterprise).
|ABSOLUTE TEAM WORK SPIRIT AMONG MEMBERS|
|MODERN AGRO PRACTICE AND FOOD PRODUCTION|
BetterLife Feeders International (a.k.a. BetterLife Global) is one of the leading and fast growing cooperative in Nigeria and Africa at large with members and beneficiaries Database of more than One hundred and fifty thousand (150,0000) in less than five years of registration and operation.
We hereby call on like minds to join us to drive and promote the vision together.
The aim of the Cooperative is to feed, guide, impact and empower all registered members globally with seasoned and relevant information on modern agricultural practices and creative business ideas, leading to absolute financial freedom through leverage principle of Wealth Creation, whereby all registered members worldwide contributes token of their resources, idea, connection, strength, prayers, time and effort to drive this great vision into accomplishment.
OUR VISION :
To be a Leading Cooperative and Global Player in Agriculture, SME, Cryptocurrency and Leverage Income Businesses for Wealth Creation and Financial Freedom.
OUR MISSION :
To Ensure complete Support and Transformation of her Members and Nation in Providing Guidance, Training, Seasoned Information and Practical Opportunities.
OUR OPERATION: Our profound operation is mainly geared towards educating and promoting grassroots involvement in Agriculture, Creative Business Ideas and trending Crypto Currency for Wealth Creation Opportunities.
CORE VALUE: L E A D E R :
L >> Learning
E >> Entrepreneurship
A >> Accountability
D >> Development
E >> Excellent
R >> Reward
*OUR Collective GOAL:
- To Create a Worldwide platform that equips people with adequate information on Modern Agricultural Development and providing low-cost farmland for integrated farming activities.
*OUR Agricultural Packages for members include:
- Provision of access to low cost plots of land for farming and other agricultural purpose through installment payment.
- Provision of agro training in various agricultural practices and agro allied businesses.
- Provision of skilled agricultural labour as agro managers for our Surrogate Farming Programme.
- Provision of a Standard and Conducive Farm House for farm workers and Guest House for trainees and visitors with Power Generating Plant within the Farm.
- Provision of Bore Hole and Irrigation System of Farming.
- Provision of Farm Heavy duty Equipment e.g. Tractor, Ridger, etc.
- Provision of access to market for agricultural produce and agro allied products through our consumer based network.
- Awareness and enlightenment campaign to the public for Food sufficiency, job and wealth creation through agricultural practices.
- Agro Exhibition and Trade Fair.
- Fund Raising/Investment procurement for agricultural purposes and to encourage possible participation in agriculture.
- Rural/Urban inclusiveness in Agriculture.
- Feasibility study and Research for interested farmers and investors in Agriculture.
- Preparation of MOU among the Agro Investors (i.e. Shareholders)
STAFF / Volunteers Workers include:
- Agro Professionals, Engineers and Economist
- Agro Technicians
- Agro Extension Experts
- Vet Doctors
- Soil and Crop Science Experts
- Animal husbandry Experts
- Agro Managers/Farm Attendants
- Agro Produce Marketers and Dealers
- Rural and Sustainable Development Experts.
OUR Scope of Operation Covers:
- Crop Farming
- Food production
- Food Processing
- Food Packaging
- Food Marketing
- Food Distribution and Supply
- Farm Produce Exportation.
BETTERLIFE AGRO CORE BUSINESS SECTOR
- AGRICULTURE : AGRO Plantation of 7 Major Cash Crops and Livestock Farm
- Palm Tree Plantation
- Plantain / Banana Plantation
- Cashew Plantation
- Cassava / Yam / Beans Farm
- Rice Farm
- Castor Oil Seed Plantation
- Integrated Livestock Farm (Poultry, Fishery, Snailry, Goatry, etc.)
- Cooperative Food Mart, Shopping Mall & Super Market
- Business Management Seminars and Skill Acquisition Programme
- Project / Business Financial Support (GRANT / LOAN)
- Subsidized Overseas Trip (Vacation, Training, Tourism & Business Trip)
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Payment of membership registration fee is required.
- Payment of Monthly/Yearly dues regularly and promptly
- Your commitment to the growth and development of the cooperative without any shady characters.
- Be a law abiding member who believe and committed to our collective vision.
OUR PAST ACTIVITIES, PROGRAMMES and ACHIEVEMENT So Far:
- Set up a modern Mushroom house of about six thousand (6000) mushroom substrate capacity situated at Elelenwo community, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. (Project to be advanced)
- Set up of a Modern Irrigation Vegetable and Fruit Garden on about forty-two (42) plots of land situated at Eneka community, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. (Project to be advanced)
- BetterLife End Of The Year Foodstuff Distribution Programme (Held in December, 2016): More than Three hundred (300) members collected Foodstuff, Beverages, Toiletries, Drink and Meat Packages worth about N40,000 each with just a contribution of N18,000 as Yearly Monthly Dues.
- Easter (Quarterly) Foodstuff Distribution Programme (Held in April, 2017): More than Two hundred and fifty (250) members collected Foodstuff Packages worth about N35,000 each with just N18,000 payment during the past Betterlife First Quarter Foodstuff Distribution Programme, 2017.
- Central Cooperative Office: Set up of a conducive and Air-conditioner Central Cooperative Office with fifty (50) seats capacity Seminar/Training Hall for members. Situated at No 8 Old Aba Road, Rumuogba Opposite Customary Court of Appeal, Off Woji Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Assisted more than One hundred and fifty (150) members to process International Passport at a cooperative subsidized amount in preparation for overseas trip and Training.
- Sponsored fifty-five (55) members in Feb. 2017 on two (2) weeks Excursion and Training on Certified Organic Agriculture in Accra (Ghana). These volunteered members contributed to the successful planting of BetterLife Feeders in Ghana – Each participant enjoyed up to 75% subsidized expenses with gift of Digital Money as compensation on arrival back to Nigeria.
- Crypto Currency (TBC) Seminars: Sponsored “Absolutely Free” series of Crypto Currency (Bitcoin/TBC) Seminars at various venues within Rivers State and in about fifteen (15) other States of Nigeria. Thereafter, the cooperative also assisted some members to sell part/sell off their TBCoins on the basis of urgent financial need, and since December, 2016 till date we have paid substantial amount of money in millions of Naira. Also the cooperative gave substantial amount of money to some members as Loan where majority of them refuse to pay back the borrowed fund as initially agreed with the Cooperative.
- On the 21st-24th March, 2017: PH BetterLife Feeders joined the rest TBC Community worldwide to celebrate the 1st year TBC Anniversary in grand style (Red Carpet) with about Five hundred and fifty (550) members in attendance.
- International Expansion and Growth: Established BetterLife Feeders Cooperative branch in Accra, Ghana and likewise spread to other Region of Ghana.
- Presently, we have formidable Team of 15 Zonal Coordinators within Rivers State and 10 State Coordinators– Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Cross-River, Ebonyi and Anambra. More States are warming up and long overdue for lunching e.g. Enugu, Osun, Kwara, Abuja, Adamawa, Jos, Oyo and Ogun. Also on our waiting list are other West Africa countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Coted’voire, Senegal, Sierra Lone, Cameroun and Tanzania.
- Members now have access to about hundred (1000) Acres of Farmland in Edo State, Nigeria. To be farmed as cash crop Plantation.
- Facilitated Members Access to various national and International GRANT / LOAN Opportunities (i.e. In Process):
BETTERLIFE MICROFINANCE CORPORATE PROJECTS
- BOTTLE AND PURE WATER PRODUCTION FACTORY
- MODERN INTEGRATED LIVESTOCK FARM (Fish, Poultry, Snail, Etc.)
- EDUCATION (Standard International Pry & Sec School)
- TRANSPORT LOGISTICS AND LEASING BUSINESS
- SKILL ACQUISITION AND VOCATIONAL CENTRE
- COOKING GAS REFILLING FACTORY
- ULTRA MODERN PRINTING PRESS
- ALTERNATIVE ENERGY (SOLAR, INVERTERS, BIOGAS, WIND, ETC.)
- TERTIARY ICT/DIGITAL/E-LIBRARY CERTRE
- CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES INDUSTRIES (Exportation)
- FOOD PROCESSING AND PARKAGING
- ENTERTAINMENT (Recreation, Cinema, Relaxation, Etc.)
- HOSPITALITY BUSINESS (HOTEL & EVENT CENTRE MGT.
- REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY BUSINESS (LOW COST HOUSING EST.)
- CASH CROP SOURCING FOR EXPORT
BETTERLIFE MICROFINANCE OUTLETS / CLUSTERS – An economic freedom tool for all. A borrower is a slave to the lender as long as he lives, which makes him not to be free economically, but BETTERLIFE FEEDERS ACICS LTD. guaranties economic freedom and in fact will power all prospective beneficiaries Projects and SME.
WHO ARE THE BENEFICIARIES OF THE GRANT?
Any citizen of Nigeria of any tribe and religion who want to be self-reliant, employers of labour, who want to drive the economy by legal and profitable/productive engagement and not just buying and selling of commodities, Small and Medium Scale industries within a short time: you can imagine the employment generation in billions when fully powered.